Hi, I’m a qualified person-centred therapist who has worked with many individuals through a range of difficulties. I primarily spend time with people who are suffering from depression, anxiety, low self-esteem and self-confidence as well as supporting individuals affected by a cancer diagnosis.
Our time is a confidential space where we come together to explore and navigate through what is going on for you. I encompass a holistic approach by acknowledging the mind, brain, body connection. Working without judgement, I strive to provide a relaxed environment where you can be yourself – a place to feel seen, valued, heard, and understood.
Here are a few examples of what therapy can help with:
– enhancing your emotional wellbeing
– supporting your personal development and self-agency
– developing a ‘tool kit’ to help you to manage life’s demands
– safely exploring what’s going on for you so that you can find your best way forward
– building a ‘wellbeing kit’ to reduce or manage any physical presentations of anxiety, for example
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send me an email and I will respond within 24hrs.
Click to Connect
*If you require more urgent support please contact Samaritans on 116123, text SHOUT to 85258 or if you are in imminent danger please call 999